6 Ways to Get the Most out of Your Invisalign Treatment
Are you embarrassed of your teeth alignment? Do you want to have straight teeth but are not aware of the procedure? Are you shy about wearing metal braces? It’s time you consult Invisalign dentist in Richmond for getting acquainted with the procedure and types of braces.
During the Invisalign treatment in Richmond, the dentist helps you in achieving straight teeth with the help of required tools without using the painful metal braces. If you are not sure about needing Invisalign treatment, the dentist will guide you on the same.
Signs That You May Need Invisalign Treatment
- Gaps in your teeth
- Tightly packed and overcrowded teeth
- Discomfort or pain in jaw
- Experiencing shift in jaw while speaking or chewing
Our dentists at Southern Charm Dental say that every individual has the right to have a straight, healthy, and beautiful smile which can be made possible by Invisalign treatment.
How to Get Best Results from the Invisalign Treatment?
- Invisalign treatment can help in fixing dental issues such as over and under bites, crooked teeth and gaps in teeth. But for other complex issues, you may need traditional braces for better results.
- You need to be very prompt and responsible for wearing the Invisalign. For effective results, you must mandatorily wear them for at least 20 to 22 hours a day. Be committed to your Invisalign without forgetting to put them back after meals.
- You would be required to keep away from certain drinks that can stain your teeth. Beverages and food that stain your natural teeth can also stain the Invisalign aligners.
- It’s recommended to keep your old aligners with you as you may need to wear them in case you want to get your current aligners replaced.
- It’s mandatory to brush your teeth and rinse your mouth in between the meals and before putting the aligners. Food stuck in teeth can cause tooth decay.
During the Invisalign treatment, it is a must to visit the dentist near you for cleaning the aligners.